Disc Makers, Samson & Sweetwater team up to give away over $5,000 in music studio gear and prizes
The Samson #StudioLife Sweepstakes grand prize package includes everything musicians and engineers need to complete their music recording studio.
August 24, 2015, (Pennsauken, NJ) — Disc Makers, the nation’s largest independent CD and DVD manufacturer, announced their latest sweepstakes, this one aimed at recording studio enthusiasts. Cosponsored by Samson, Sweetwater, and Backstage, the Samson #StudioLife Sweepstakes offers a $5,000+ prize package that includes a mixing board, keyboard MIDI controllers, microphones, monitors, and more, as well as a CD package from Disc Makers and a distribution package from CD Baby.
In addition, Disc Makers and Sweetwater are offering weekly giveaways for entrants who promote the sweepstakes via social media. The entrant with the most weekly activity can win prizes from Samson like a microphone or headphones. Further information can be found on the Disc Makers Facebook page.
The Samson #StudioLife Sweepstakes is the third of four Disc Makers 2015 sweepstakes. “Many of our customers are also recording enthusiasts,” said president Tony van Veen, “So, we wanted to create the ultimate home studio prize package. Samson was the obvious choice to be our partner as their recording gear is of the highest quality. Our grand prize will give one lucky winner everything they need to set up an incredible home studio and start recording.”
“Samson is excited to partner with Disc Makers in this outreach to the recording community,” said Samson Technologies Corp. Head of Sales Bob Caputo. “We look forward to helping spotlight the important and innovative work being done by these aspiring artists.”
The complete prize package includes:
Samson Keyboards and Mixing
- Graphite 49 49-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller ($259.99 value)
- Conspiracy MIDI Control Surface ($239.99 value)
- Graphite M25 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controllers ($129.99 value)
- MixPad MXP144FX 14-Input Analog Stereo Mixer ($349.99 value)
- 8Kit 8-Piece Drum Microphone Set ($404.99 value)
- Go Mic USB Microphone ($64.99 value)
- C02 Stereo Pair Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphones ($174.99 value)
- Meteor Mic Large Diaphragm USB Condenser Microphone ($112.49 value)
- MTR201 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone ($224.99 value)
- MTR231 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Cardioid / Omnidirectional / Figure-8 Polar Patterns ($299.99 value)
- MTR201 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Cardioid Polar Pattern ($224.99 value)
Samson Switching, Patching, & Accessories
- Pair of Resolv RXA6 100W 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitors ($799.98 value)
- S-Patch Plus 48-Point Balanced Patchbay ($207.49 value)
- S-Direct Plus Stereo Direct Box with Phantom Power ($64.99 value)
- S-Amp 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier ($79.99 value)
- C-Control Control Room Monitor Manager ($159.99 value)
- Pair of Two S-Direct Direct Boxes with Phantom Power ($97.98 value)
- LTS50 Laptop Stand ($174.99 value)
- SR950 Studio Headphones ($99.99 value)
Disc Makers & CD Baby, $1,583 Value
- 300 CDs in 4-Panel Digipaks
- Mastering at The SoundLAB for up to 20 Songs
- CD Baby Pro Publishing Album Distribution
Grand Prize total value: $5,755.79
The Samson #StudioLife Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the US, Puerto Rico and Canada. You must be at least 18 years of age by date of entry to enter. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Deadline for entries is October 31, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random on or about November 6, 2015. The complete list of sweepstakes rules can be found here.
About Disc Makers
In business since 1946, Disc Makers is the nation’s leading independent CD & DVD manufacturer, offering a wide variety of products and services, including state-of-the-art automated printers and duplication systems as well as complete CD & DVD duplication, CD & DVD replication, custom disc packaging, and vinyl record pressing for independent musicians, filmmakers, and businesses for the last 70 years. Disc Makers also offers a variety of additional services including download cards, posters, custom USB Flash drives, music distribution, in-house audio mastering and post production, DVD and CD-ROM multimedia authoring, award-winning graphic design, and their Blog, which offers free tools and professional advice from industry experts. Disc Makers’ main office and plant is located near Philadelphia in Pennsauken, NJ, and the company has regional offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, and Nashville.
For more information please contact:
Lucy Briggs, Social Media Manager
(800) 468-9353 x5071