Careers at Disc Makers
Ready for a career that rocks?
If you’re looking for a career where you can be excited to get up for work every morning, and feel fulfilled when you head home, Disc Makers is for you. As the undisputed leader in manufacturing and creative services for independent artists we select only the best, promote from within, and offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Welcome to the family
We have worked over the past 70 years — and continue to work every day — to develop a culture that encourages free thinking, creativity, fairness, and camaraderie. Once you’re on board, you are an important part of the team. We work hard, our standards are high, and the days fly by thanks to our casual work environment, cooperative team atmosphere, and perks like free bagels, free coffee, and 50¢ sodas
Our culture is based on the strong belief of supporting our employees so they can support our customers. When you join us we give you a thorough orientation, comprehensive training, and opportunities to excel and advance (in that order). We reward hard work and dedication, and celebrate our accomplishments. We hold an annual summer picnic for all staff and their families, share holiday meals, and celebrate birthdays and seniority milestones.
Diversity and commitment
It’s the people at Disc Makers who have built our business into what it is today, and who will shape the future. We are committed to an environment that values the uniqueness of all those who help us to reach our goals, whether it is an employee, a customer, a vendor, or any other individual who is a contributor. We consider this commitment an advantage in the marketplace and within our doors and we do our utmost to demonstrate this commitment to all those who interact with us.
We select, train, and retain employees who represent the diversity of our marketplace. A diverse workplace is a more productive and attractive place of employment, expands our employees’ experiences, and develops interpersonal skills.
We firmly believe that the investments we make in our people, and those that they make in themselves, will play a major role in our future achievements as a company. To that end, Disc Makers is committed to providing career advancement opportunities, internal and external training and development, and tuition assistance to those seeking degrees related to their careers.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
- We trust each other — It takes more than 20 steps in more than 10 departments to complete a CD or DVD project. Every person trusts that the person in the next department is going to do their job right.
- We have integrity — We do the right thing, for our staff, and for our customers.
- We think — Our business is complex and fast moving. Thinking and making improvements is how we progress.
- We work hard — Delivering excellence day in and day out requires hard work.
- We have a good time — We spend a lot of our lives at work, so we might as well enjoy it.
- We’re in it for the long run — We take care of our employees, so they’ll want to take care of the customer.
- We’re proud — We’ve worked hard to be the market leader and we’re proud of it.
- We’re never satisfied — Once we achieve our goals, we shoot for new, higher ones
What’s in it for you? In addition to providing a unique and dynamic work environment, Disc Makers offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Vision/Eye Exam
- Health Advocate
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Dependent Care Pretax Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan
- Year-End Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
Note: Disc Makers reserves the right to change its line of benefits or benefits coverage at any time. New employees may not be immediately eligible for all benefits.