Focus on your company’s core competencies by outsourcing your supply chain management to Disc Makers. An increasing number of industry-leading companies use our turnkey programs to reduce end-to-end supply chain cost, improve turn times, and minimize inventory. Our expertise will immediately impact your bottom line.
How does it work? You issue a single purchase order for a finished good and we do the rest. Our web tools provide real time visibility of inventory, work orders, bill of materials, and shipping data.
We also have the capability to interface with major distribution channels for both audio and video like Amazon, QVC, Walmart and more. Consider us your in-house operation.
Our supply chain management solution includes:
- Online order and inventory management
- Ability to enter orders 24/7 via your personalized online fulfillment account
- Real time inventory monitoring and reporting
- Automatic order and shipment confirmations via email
- Order history and shipment tracking available for all transactions
- Order and inventory auditing and cycle counting services
- Pick, Pack, and Ship
- Orders entered before 4PM Eastern picked, packed, and shipped the same day
- Direct to Retailer and Direct to Consumer shipping
- Simple solutions and great shipping prices for single piece, box lot, and full pallet orders
- Specialty shipping to key accounts such as QVC, Amazon, Walmart and Sony RED Distribution. All special handling, packaging instructions, custom paperwork and carton labeling for automated distribution systems included
- Ecommerce XML order processing
- Collect your orders from several sources and upload to our warehouse all at once
- Sell directly from your website and process orders seamlessly for fulfillment
- Kitting and Assembly
- Custom packaging options based on your needs
- Kit builds, with special mailing or hand out packages created from your materials
- Reverse logistics
- Return process and logistics managed for you: Return Master Authorization number (RMA) creation, email shipping labels, returns tracking and reporting.
- Direct Mail fulfillment services
- All direct mail services including list planning, rentals and processing. Postal formatting for full discounts, addressing, USPS forms preparation, and delivery to post office.
Call your Major Account Executive today at 1-866-229-1464 to discuss your business needs.