Short-run CD & DVD Duplication
Only need a small quantity of discs? Super fast disc printing when you need it.Get started
Choose from the widest range of short-run duplication packages anywhere
DVD CasesGet pricing
Also available in quantities as low as 1 disc in as fast as 1 day, guaranteed!
Why Disc Makers is the only choice for your CD & DVD short-run duplication
- Short-run CD & DVD printing includes custom disc packaging options and a production time as fast as 1 day.
- Disc duplication on our professional archival-quality, Grade-A CD-Rs and DVD-Rs.
- Our Low Price Promise means you’ll never pay too much for premium quality short-run CD duplication or DVD duplication.
- We guarantee our 5-, 3-, and 1-day turn times. You get cash back if we’re late.
- Get your discs into production today, thanks to our speedy online ordering and proofing app.
- All CD & DVD duplication packages are backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- All our disc packages are proudly made in the USA.
CD Duplication (CD-R) vs. CD Replication
CD duplication is an affordable option for customers looking to make a short-run of discs (even as few as one) with a quick turnaround time. A recordable disc (CD-R, DVD-R or BD-R) is “burned” with your content directly onto our top-quality blank media. For disc quantities of 1-299, we recommend disc duplication. Disc Makers backs all of our duplicated discs with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our Low Price Promise, and our Guaranteed 5-, 3-, and 1-day turn times.
CD Replication includes the creation of a glass master from a client's original master, a nickel stamper created from that glass master, and the injection molding of clear optical-grade polycarbonate substrates (clear discs) from the nickel stamper. The process also involves the metallizing and lacquering of those polycarbonate substrates to produce a perfect copy - an exact replication of your CD or DVD disc. CD replication is quick and cost-effective, especially for larger quantities. For disc quantities over 299, Disc Makers provides CD replication.