Choose from the widest range of short-run CD duplication packages anywhere
DVD casesGet pricing
Also available in quantities as low as 100 discs in as fast as 1 day.
Why Disc Makers is the only choice for your CD & DVD short-run duplication
- Short-run CD & DVD printing includes custom disc packaging options and a production time as fast as 1 day.
- Disc duplication on our professional archival-quality, Grade-A CD-Rs and DVD-Rs.
- Our Low Price Promise means you’ll never pay too much for premium quality short-run DVD duplication or CD duplication.
- Get your discs into production today, thanks to our speedy online ordering and proofing app.
- All CD & DVD duplication service packages are backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee backs all CD & DVD duplication service packages.
- All our disc packages are proudly made in the USA.
CD Duplication (CD-R) vs. CD Replication
CD duplication, often called burned discs, is an affordable option for customers looking to make a short run of discs with a quick turnaround time. A recordable disc (CD-R, DVD-R, or BD-R) is "burned" with your content directly onto our top-quality blank media. For smaller quantities of 100-299, we recommend our bulk CD duplication services. Disc Makers backs all of our duplicated discs with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and our low price promise.
CD Replication, often called pressed discs, includes the creation of a glass master from a client's original master, a nickel stamper created from that glass master, and the injection molding of clear optical-grade polycarbonate substrates (clear discs) from the nickel stamper. The replication process also involves the metalizing and lacquering of those polycarbonate substrates to produce a perfect copy: an exact replication of your CD or DVD disc. CD replication is quick and cost-effective, especially for larger quantities. For disc quantities over 299, Disc Makers provides CD replication packaging options.