You took the time and effort to shoot your video project and/or movie in hi-definition (HD). That means you’re serious about quality every step of the way, including your post-production.
But your Blu-ray video isn’t ready for screening until it’s been authored. Blu-ray authoring software can be expensive and confusing, and may require resources and time you might not have. Let our pros at The Authoring House bring your video to the finish line with premium Blu-ray authoring. We guarantee your project will showcase HD quality on par with today’s visual standards.
Our most popular packages:
Blu-ray encoding starting at $349
- Blu-ray encoding up to 120 mins
Deluxe Blu-ray Authoring for $699 (BD-25)
- Up to 2 hours of Hi-Def video
- One main and one submenu (full screen—no popup menus)
- Up to 10 custom chapter points
- Play-all feature
Important info about your files:
- Please submit Hi-Def video only. Upscaling SD video will not make it HD! (Blu-ray players already upscale SD DVDs so if you only have SD video, we highly recommend making a DVD instead. See DVD authoring.)
- We do accept HDCAM or HDCAM SR tapes but at an additional cost. Request a custom quote for more details.
Take your Blu-ray project even further with these add-ons:
Additional motion video thumbnails
Additional chapter points
Behind the scenes or “making of” video
5.1 Surround Sound
Alternate language track
Closed Captioning and subtitles
Releasing a project for the silver screen?
Finalize your video for theater distribution with our Digital Cinema Package.
Almost all commercial theaters prefer a Digital Cinema Package (DCP)–a collection of digital files that you give to a theater so they can play your movie–making them today's cinema standard. It's the guaranteed way to screen your movie in a theater at top quality. Every shot seen, every sound heard, is just the way you intended.
The Authoring House can create a quality DCP that performs in any theater. Just call 1-800-468-9353 to learn more.