Disc Makers, CD Baby, and Sweetwater Partner Up For $20,000 Independent Musician Sweepstakes
The Independent Musician Sweepstakes is “every musician’s dream” and includes prizes featuring instruments, recording equipment, a deluxe CD package, and more from Disc Makers, CD Baby, HostBaby, Sweetwater, Yamaha and many more.
October 2, 2013, (Pennsauken, NJ) — Disc Makers, CD Baby, and Sweetwater have partnered with leading music brands Yamaha, PreSonus, Ibanez, Fender, Line 6, Shure, and Ultimate Support to create the The Independent Musician Sweepstakes – the companies’ biggest recording sweepstakes ever. The Grand Prize, worth over $20,000, features everything an independent musician needs to record, mix, manufacture, and sell their next CD.
“This prize package is every musician’s dream,” said Tony van Veen, CEO of Disc Makers. “We’re giving away guitars, amps, an electronic drum kit, a stage piano, mics, amps, a digital mixer, CD replication, CD album design, an audio mastering package, promotional posters, worldwide music distribution, and so much more. In one fell swoop you could get everything you need to outfit an entire band to record, manufacture, and sell a CD.”
Musicians can enter to win at The Independent Musician Sweepstakes from Disc Makers, CD Baby, and Sweetwater. Deadline for entries is November 1, 2013. One winner will be chosen at random on November 8, 2013. The contest is open to all US residents over the age of 18. Limit one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
The Grand Prize includes:From Disc Makers:
- A Premium Disc Makers CD Replication Package (1,000 CDs in 6-panel Digipaks)
- CD Package Design from The Design Studio at Disc Makers (6-panel Digipaks)
- CD Mastering with EQ from The SoundLAB at Disc Makers (up to 16 songs)
- 300 11x17 Posters and 1000 Promotional Flyers designed by The Design Studio at Disc Makers
- A Reflex 4 CD/DVD Duplicator w/100 Printed Blank CD-Rs
- Pro Album Distribution Bundle, including worldwide digital and physical disc distribution through CB Baby
- 3-Pro Single Song Submissions from CD Baby
- 200 CD Baby Download Wristbands™
- 1-year of Web Hosting from HostBaby
- Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano
- Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Kit
- 2 Yamaha DXR12 PA Loudspeakers
- PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Ai Digital Mixer
- Ibanez SR4005ESOL Electric Bass
- Fender Rumble 350 Bass Amp
- Line 6 DT50-112 Modeling Tube Amp
- 4 Shure SM58 Vocal Microphones
- 4 Shure SM57 Instrument Microphones
- 2 Ultimate Support TS-100 Loudspeaker Stands
- 1 Ultimate Support IQ-3000 Keyboard Stand
- 4 Ultimate Support MC-05 Microphone Stands
- 2 Ultimate Support Pro-T-T Microphone Boom Stands
The total value of the Grand Prize is worth $20,163. For the complete list of prizes or to enter the Independent Musician Sweepstakes from Disc Makers, CD Baby, and Sweetwater, visit www.discmakers.com.
For all press inquiries, please contact Steven Spatz, Chief Marketing Officer 1-800-468-9353 ext. 5373.
About Disc Makers
In business since 1946, Disc Makers is the nation’s leading independent CD & DVD manufacturer, offering a wide variety of products and services, including state-of-the-art automated printers and duplication systems as well as complete CD & DVD duplication, CD & DVD replication, custom disc packaging, and vinyl record pressing for independent musicians, filmmakers, and businesses for the last 70 years. Disc Makers also offers a variety of additional services including download cards, posters, custom USB Flash drives, music distribution, in-house audio mastering and post production, DVD and CD-ROM multimedia authoring, award-winning graphic design, and their Blog, which offers free tools and professional advice from industry experts. Disc Makers’ main office and plant is located near Philadelphia in Pennsauken, NJ, and the company has regional offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, and Nashville.
Sweetwater began business 34 years ago in Fort Wayne, Indiana and is the country's most respected dealer in high-technology equipment for musicians, recording studios, and broadcasters - from microphones and digital recording systems to electric guitars to electronic keyboards and electronic drums. Sweetwater customers range from beginners to rock stars. The company's equipment can be found in Los Angeles, New York, and Nashville recording studios, TV and radio stations all across the country, as well as in tens of thousands of home recording studios nationwide. Sweetwater is built on a commitment to the highest level of customer service in the music technology industry.