Command attention with DVDigipaks
DVDs in Digipaks are the go-to DVD packaging choice for major movie studios.Get pricing
Command attention with DVDigipaks
DVDs in Digipaks are the go-to DVD packaging choice for major movie studiosGet pricing
Choose from the widest range of professional-quality DVD Digipak® packaging anywhere
Customize your DVD packaging!
Don’t see the package at the quantity or price that you need?Get pricing
Why Disc Makers is the only choice for your DVDigiPaks®
- We use only non-toxic, vegetable-based, biodegradable inks for rich, vibrant full-color board printing and award-winning on-disc printing.
- An eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic DVD cases, our Digipak® DVD packaging is made from sturdy 15-point, grade-A, recycled board stock with a recycled clear tray, and includes poly wrap and assembly.
- Super-shiny or velvety matte UV coating for the ultimate finish and superior durability.
- Our Low Price Promise means you’ll never pay too much for premium quality disc replication or duplication.
- All our packages are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
- All our disc packages are proudly made in the USA.
Enhance the look and feel of your DVD
Easily add any of these services to your order during checkout or learn more below.
About our DVDigipaks
DVDigipaks are the packaging format of choice for releasing premium content on DVD. That’s because they offer the same commanding height as a traditional DVD case but like a Digipak®, they are printed on durable recycled stock and include a clear plastic tray. Disc Makers Digipak® DVDs are made from 15-point, grade-A, recycled board stock. This stock contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content, and comes from mills that procure raw materials from lands that are forested in a sustainable manner, without clear cutting. And thanks to our non-toxic, vegetable-based, biodegradable inks, our DVDs in Digipaks have a rich, vibrant look that is unsurpassed in the industry. Only Disc Makers DVDigipaks come with your choice of shiny high-gloss or matte UV coating. This UV coating not only provides a superior finish but also makes our DVDigipaks last 10 years longer than the competition. Add to all of this our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and our Low Price Promise and you have the most premium of premium DVDigipaks.
DETAILS: Production times quoted are business days from the moment you approve your proofs and order online. If you choose to send in graphics and master files (rather than upload them), please allow up to 3 additional days for file prep and proofing. Need more than 10,000? Call 1-800-468-9353 for volume pricing. See our full terms and conditions. See our shipping rates.
Of all the colors our discs are, GREEN is the most important one.
Is a green disc possible?
We all know that CDs are made of plastic. They can’t be made from anything else but optical grade polycarbonate. However, the plastic content is only a small part of the overall disc package. We believe we can make the biggest environmental contribution by providing our customers with sustainable alternatives.
So is a green disc possible? Absolutely!
We work hard to provide you with high quality, affordable products that reduce our carbon footprint.
Here are some of the steps Disc Makers takes towards affordable eco-friendliness:
- Designing and promoting green products: We are the only factory to have invested in fully automated Digipak printing, assembly, and packaging, allowing independent artists to afford premium retail packaging. We even rolled out new eco-wallets and other packaging options entirely without plastic — all printed on recycled board.
- Recycled board: All our board packaging (e.g. Digipaks, jackets, eco-wallets, etc) is printed on stock that contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content, and comes from mills that procure raw materials from lands that are forested in a sustainable manner, without clear cutting.
- Vegetable based inks: We have been printing with non-toxic vegetable-based inks for years. In fact, we’ve learned that these biodegradable inks produce some of the richest and most vibrant colors we’ve ever seen.
- Internal recycling: We have an aggressive internal recycling program for all recyclable waste. We also recycle all office materials throughout our facility.
- Sourcing recycled and/or reduced plastic components: We are continually looking for plastic products (like CD jewel case trays) that either use less plastic or are made from recycled plastic. So far, we’ve had modest successes — e.g. with our 100% recycled black Digipak trays — and will continue to proactively seek out more alternatives.
- Lighter disc packaging options to reduce shipping: Many of the carbon emissions generated by industry come from trucking, flying, or shipping. By designing and promoting lighter weight, no-plastic packaging alternatives, we reduce the weight and volume your product takes up when we ship to you. That means lower carbon emissions during transportation, and lower shipping rates.
What is the difference between recycled-content and post-consumer recycled content?
A recycled-content product is an item that contains recovered materials, which are wastes that have been diverted from conventional disposal such as landfills for another use. Recovered materials include both pre-consumer and post-consumer wastes.
Pre-consumer materials are generated by manufacturers and processors, and may consist of scrap, trimmings, and other by-products that were never used in the consumer market.
Post-consumer material is an end product that has completed its life cycle as a consumer item and would otherwise have been disposed of as a solid waste. Post-consumer materials include recyclables collected in commercial and residential recycling programs, such as office paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, plastics, and metals.