Custom merch. Affordable gear. Swift delivery. That's what Merchly is all about.
Design custom band t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and band apparel to sell at your merch tableVisit Merchly
What is Merchly?
Merchly is here to help indie musicians fulfill their passions and achieve successful careers. Whether that means making some cash, gaining exposure, or building a like-minded community, we provide the high quality apparel and gear needed to make it happen.
Merchly is also a partner of CD Baby—the world's largest online distributor of indie-only music, and Disc Makers—the world’s leading disc manufacturer for indie artists. Together, we provide everything independent musicians need along their journeys.
50 t-shirts. Any color
for only $5.99/shirt!
For a limited time get 50 custom printed t-shirts
with single color silkscreen artwork for $5.99/shirt.
Offer includes shipping!
Of all the colors our discs are, GREEN is the most important one.
Is a green disc possible?
We all know that CDs are made of plastic. They can’t be made from anything else but optical grade polycarbonate. However, the plastic content is only a small part of the overall disc package. We believe we can make the biggest environmental contribution by providing our customers with sustainable alternatives.
So is a green disc possible? Absolutely!
We work hard to provide you with high quality, affordable products that reduce our carbon footprint.
Here are some of the steps Disc Makers takes towards affordable eco-friendliness:
- Designing and promoting green products: We are the only factory to have invested in fully automated Digipak printing, assembly, and packaging, allowing independent artists to afford premium retail packaging. We even rolled out new eco-wallets and other packaging options entirely without plastic — all printed on recycled board.
- Recycled board: All our board packaging (e.g. Digipaks, jackets, eco-wallets, etc) is printed on stock that contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content, and comes from mills that procure raw materials from lands that are forested in a sustainable manner, without clear cutting.
- Vegetable based inks: We have been printing with non-toxic vegetable-based inks for years. In fact, we’ve learned that these biodegradable inks produce some of the richest and most vibrant colors we’ve ever seen.
- Internal recycling: We have an aggressive internal recycling program for all recyclable waste. We also recycle all office materials throughout our facility.
- Sourcing recycled and/or reduced plastic components: We are continually looking for plastic products (like CD jewel case trays) that either use less plastic or are made from recycled plastic. So far, we’ve had modest successes — e.g. with our 100% recycled black Digipak trays — and will continue to proactively seek out more alternatives.
- Lighter disc packaging options to reduce shipping: Many of the carbon emissions generated by industry come from trucking, flying, or shipping. By designing and promoting lighter weight, no-plastic packaging alternatives, we reduce the weight and volume your product takes up when we ship to you. That means lower carbon emissions during transportation, and lower shipping rates.
What is the difference between recycled-content and post-consumer recycled content?
A recycled-content product is an item that contains recovered materials, which are wastes that have been diverted from conventional disposal such as landfills for another use. Recovered materials include both pre-consumer and post-consumer wastes.
Pre-consumer materials are generated by manufacturers and processors, and may consist of scrap, trimmings, and other by-products that were never used in the consumer market.
Post-consumer material is an end product that has completed its life cycle as a consumer item and would otherwise have been disposed of as a solid waste. Post-consumer materials include recyclables collected in commercial and residential recycling programs, such as office paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, plastics, and metals.