Get the best Digipak® CDs on the planet
CD & DVD Digipaks – the popular, eco-friendly alternative to original jewel cases.Get pricing
Choose from the widest range of premium Digipaks anywhere
Why Disc Makers is the only choice for your Digipaks®
- Eco-friendly packaging made from sturdy 15-point, grade-A, recycled board stock
- Your choice of recycled clear, white, or black plastic trays
- We use only non-toxic, vegetable-based, biodegradable inks
- Super-shiny gloss or velvety matte UV coating for the ultimate finish and durability – free!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, Low Price Promise, and guaranteed turn times
- Proudly made under one roof, right here in the USA
Turn your CD up to 11
Easily add any of these services to your order during checkout or learn more below.
“CDs keep us on the road.”
Johnny Law, Lead Singer of Warner Drive, www.warnerdrive.com
About our Digipaks
When you want a major-label-quality CD Digipak®, only Disc Makers delivers. That’s because Disc Makers Digipaks are crafted to perfection from only the finest materials, including full-color printing, using only non-toxic, vegetable-based, biodegradable inks for rich, vibrant look that is unsurpassed in the industry. Our sturdy 15-point, grade-A, recycled board stock contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content, and comes from mills that procure raw materials from lands that are forested in a sustainable manner, without clear cutting. Not only are they sturdy but our Digipaks look like a million bucks, thanks to our premium UV coating. You get to choose either a super-shiny gloss or velvety matte finish—absolutely free. This UV coating not only provides a superior finish but also makes our Digipaks last 10 years longer than the competition. Add to all of this our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our Low Price Promise, and our Guaranteed 5- and 3-day turn times and you have a truly matchless Digipak®.
DETAILS: Production times quoted are business days from the moment you approve your proofs and order online. If you choose to send in graphics and master files (rather than upload them), please allow up to 3 additional days for file prep and proofing. Need more than 10,000? Call 1-800-468-9353 for volume pricing. See our full terms and conditions. See our shipping rates.
Of all the colors our discs are, GREEN is the most important one.
Is a green disc possible?
We all know that CDs are made of plastic. They can’t be made from anything else but optical grade polycarbonate. However, the plastic content is only a small part of the overall disc package. We believe we can make the biggest environmental contribution by providing our customers with sustainable alternatives.
So is a green disc possible? Absolutely!
We work hard to provide you with high quality, affordable products that reduce our carbon footprint.
Here are some of the steps Disc Makers takes towards affordable eco-friendliness:
- Designing and promoting green products: We are the only factory to have invested in fully automated Digipak printing, assembly, and packaging, allowing independent artists to afford premium retail packaging. We even rolled out new eco-wallets and other packaging options entirely without plastic — all printed on recycled board.
- Recycled board: All our board packaging (e.g. Digipaks, jackets, eco-wallets, etc) is printed on stock that contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content, and comes from mills that procure raw materials from lands that are forested in a sustainable manner, without clear cutting.
- Vegetable based inks: We have been printing with non-toxic vegetable-based inks for years. In fact, we’ve learned that these biodegradable inks produce some of the richest and most vibrant colors we’ve ever seen.
- Internal recycling: We have an aggressive internal recycling program for all recyclable waste. We also recycle all office materials throughout our facility.
- Sourcing recycled and/or reduced plastic components: We are continually looking for plastic products (like CD jewel case trays) that either use less plastic or are made from recycled plastic. So far, we’ve had modest successes — e.g. with our 100% recycled black Digipak trays — and will continue to proactively seek out more alternatives.
- Smaller quantities to reduce unused items: Our factory allows us to efficiently produce small quantities of replicated products — down to 300 units. And if you need even less, our online Short Run Self Service option allows you to get exactly the quantity you need, even if it’s just 50, 10, or even one disc.
- Lighter disc packaging options to reduce shipping: Many of the carbon emissions generated by industry come from trucking, flying, or shipping. By designing and promoting lighter weight, no-plastic packaging alternatives, we reduce the weight and volume your product takes up when we ship to you. That means lower carbon emissions during transportation, and lower shipping rates.
What is the difference between recycled-content and post-consumer recycled content?
A recycled-content product is an item that contains recovered materials, which are wastes that have been diverted from conventional disposal such as landfills for another use. Recovered materials include both pre-consumer and post-consumer wastes.
Pre-consumer materials are generated by manufacturers and processors, and may consist of scrap, trimmings, and other by-products that were never used in the consumer market.
Post-consumer material is an end product that has completed its life cycle as a consumer item and would otherwise have been disposed of as a solid waste. Post-consumer materials include recyclables collected in commercial and residential recycling programs, such as office paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, plastics, and metals.