Careers at Disc Makers
See our current job opportunitiesView all
Ready for a career that rocks?
If you’re looking for a career where you can be excited to get up for work every morning, and feel fulfilled when you head home, Disc Makers is for you. As the undisputed leader in manufacturing and creative services for independent artists we select only the best, promote from within, and offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Welcome to the family
We have worked over the past 70 years — and continue to work every day — to develop a culture that encourages free thinking, creativity, fairness, and camaraderie. Once you’re on board, you are an important part of the team. We work hard, our standards are high, and the days fly by thanks to our casual work environment, cooperative team atmosphere, and perks like free bagels, free coffee, and 50¢ sodas
Our culture is based on the strong belief of supporting our employees so they can support our customers. When you join us we give you a thorough orientation, comprehensive training, and opportunities to excel and advance (in that order). We reward hard work and dedication, and celebrate our accomplishments. We hold an annual summer picnic for all staff and their families, share holiday meals, and celebrate birthdays and seniority milestones.
Diversity and commitment
It’s the people at Disc Makers who have built our business into what it is today, and who will shape the future. We are committed to an environment that values the uniqueness of all those who help us to reach our goals, whether it is an employee, a customer, a vendor, or any other individual who is a contributor. We consider this commitment an advantage in the marketplace and within our doors and we do our utmost to demonstrate this commitment to all those who interact with us.
We select, train, and retain employees who represent the diversity of our marketplace. A diverse workplace is a more productive and attractive place of employment, expands our employees’ experiences, and develops interpersonal skills.
We firmly believe that the investments we make in our people, and those that they make in themselves, will play a major role in our future achievements as a company. To that end, Disc Makers is committed to providing career advancement opportunities, internal and external training and development, and tuition assistance to those seeking degrees related to their careers.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
- LOVE YOUR CUSTOMER — The customer is our boss, and we strive to make every customer happy through great service and value.
- BE WORLD CLASS — We work hard and smart to excel in everything we do.
- DO THE RIGHT THING — We do what we say and are accountable to each other and the customer.
- SEEK GROWTH — We take initiative, learn, and work to constantly improve.
- COMMUNICATE CLEARLY — We seek to understand, share our insights, and speak frankly and appropriately.
- EMBRACE OUR COMMUNITY — We support our team, engage with all the communities we’re a part of, and shrink our environmental footprint.
- SHOW RESPECT — We cherish our diversity and creativity, and that of our customers.
What’s in it for you? In addition to providing a unique and dynamic work environment, Disc Makers offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Vision/Eye Exam
- Health Advocate
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Dependent Care Pretax Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan
- Year-End Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
Note: Disc Makers reserves the right to change its line of benefits or benefits coverage at any time. New employees may not be immediately eligible for all benefits.